Wednesday, Sept. 10
• 10:15 a.m. - James B. Henderson (D.M. - University of Maryland), Chancellor, Bossier Parish Community College
• 1:30 p.m. - Lisa Abney (Ph.D. - University of Houston), Provost and Vice President of Academic and Student Affairs, Northwestern State University
Thursday, Sept. 11
• 10:15 a.m. - Renva H. Watterson (Ed.D. - University of Arkansas), Interim President, Georgia Highlands College
• 1:30 p.m. - Linda K. Rinker (Ed.D. - Columbia University Teachers College), Provost and Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs, Davenport University
Friday, Sept. 12
• 9:00 a.m. - Northwestern State University Presidential Search Committee Meeting to Select Finalists
In addition to public interviews with the search committee, each semifinalist will meet with faculty, staff, administrators, students, and community members. A full schedule of meetings can be found at www.ulsystem.edu/NorthwesternSearch.
At the interview sessions, attendees can submit questions they would like to be addressed by each semifinalist, and comment cards will be available to provide feedback to the search committee. Comment cards will also be available at each constituent meeting, and those who cannot participate in person can send comments to the committee via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The search committee will review all written comments and entertain public comments prior to making its finalist recommendations on Friday, Sept. 12.A new president is expected to be named on September 23.