Free meals for all parish students


Natchitoches Parish School Board announced an amendment to its policy for serving meals to students under the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs for the 2018-19 school year. All students will be served lunch and breakfast at no charge at the following sites:

•East Natchitoches Elem/ Middle •Fairview Alpha Elem/Jr. High •Goldonna Elem/Jr. High •Lakeview Jr./Sr. High •L. P. Vaughn Elementary •Marthaville Elem/Jr. High •Natchitoches Central High •Natchitoches Jr. High •Natchitoches Parish Technical & Career Center •Natchitoches Magnet •Provencal Elem/Jr. High •Weaver Elementary

For additional information contact the Natchitoches Parish School Board, Attn: Richard Foshee, Director of Business Affairs, 300 Parkway Drive, Natchitoches, LA 71457, 318-352-2358



Non-Discrimination Statement: This explains what to do if you believe you have been treated unfairly. In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: program.intake@usda.gav. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.