The City of Natchitoches advises the public that Saturday, Oct. 12 beginning at 6 a.m. the following streets will be closed:
- Front Street from Touline Street to Church Street
- This section of Front Street will open upon the conclusion of Farmers Market at 1 p.m.
- Front Street from Church Street to St. Denis Street
- This section of Front Street will open upon the conclusion of Tappedtober Craft Beer & Wine Festival at approximately 10:30 p.m.
The following streets will be closed beginning at 8 p.m. Saturday in preparation for an 8:30 p.m. fireworks display on the South end of the Riverbank:
- Church Street bridge
- Williams Ave from Whitfield Ave. to Henry Ave.
- This section of Williams Avenue will open upon conclusion of the fireworks display once the Fire Marshal has given the all clear.
In preparation for these events, the Downtown riverbank will be closed to all vehicular traffic beginning at 6 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 10.
For more information on Natchitoches Farmers Market visit https://readysetgonatchitoches.com/
For more information on Tappedtober Craft Beer & Wine Festival visit https://www.thetappedtober.com/