As the coronavirus (COVID-19) evolves, we are taking extra precautions to care for our Chili’s family – our Team Members and you. We are actively monitoring COVID-19 by staying close to the official guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
We’re thinking of every touch point that our Guests may encounter while enjoying their Chili’s faves, and are taking the following pre-cautionary measures.
In our restaurants:
- Implemented enhanced cleaning and disinfecting procedures for high-trafficked areas, surfaces and equipment, such as tables, table top devices, menus and more
- Working with our partner to ensure we are using the most effective disinfectant against COVID-19
- Team Members are following rigorous handwashing procedures throughout their shift and interactions
- Thoughtful consideration about what’s on our tables that our Guests interact with each visit
- For all To-Go curbside orders we’re ensuring your food is prepared and packaged with your safety top of mind
- When packaging any Chili’s To-Go orders, our Team Members are following rigorous handwashing procedures
- Partnering closely with DoorDash, who delivers our food, to monitor their precautionary measures
We will continue to closely monitor this evolving situation, stay in close contact with health organizations and keep you updated on steps we’re taking to care for our Chili’s family.
We look forward to serving you.