NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING HEARING REGULAR MEETING
PARISH OF NATCHITOCHES COUNCIL BOARD ROOM 211
Monday, April 20, 2020
Via Tele Conference – Call In No: (425)436-6302 – Pin 780273
A G E N D A
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Invited guests, and special presentations
- Reports of Department Heads:
Public Works Interim Director- Mr. Johnny Salard
OCS Executive Director- Ms. Sharon Harris
Parish Treasurer- Ms. Julie Lockhart
Interim Director Planning and Zoning-Mr. David Kees, Jr.
- Parish President-Mr. John Richmond
- Adopt the minutes of the regular meeting of the
Natchitoches Parish Council held Monday, March 16, 2020.
- Appointments of Boards and Commissions.
Consider adopting a resolution confirming re-appointment/appointments to the following boards/commissions.
Council to confirm the appointment of Mr. Brian Benefield to replace Mr. Justin Shilling on the Fire District No. 1 Board.
Council to confirm the appointment of Mr. Wayne Ocon to replace Mr. Bubba Ivy on the Fire District No. 7. Board.
Council to confirm the appointment of Mr. John Louis Morgan to replace Mr. Matthew Faircloth on the Fire District No. 1 Board.
First Introduction of proposed Ordinances:
- Council to Introduce Ordinance No. 006-2020 to effect a zoning change from I-A Industry-Agriculture District to a B-1 Business District for the purpose of establishing a medical clinic on a 2.62 acre tract of land, parcel #0063008500, situated in Section 9, T8N, R9W along Highway 6 in Robeline, as shown on the Survey attached hereto, approved by the Parish Planning Commission on April 6, 2020.
A. Council to adopt Ordinance No. 005-2020 creating Natchitoches Parish Sewer District No. 2, establishing the geographical boundaries of the District, creating a Board of Commissioner to manage the District and establishing the makeup and the authority of the Board.
Action on Proposed Ordinances:
Council to adopt Ordinance No. 005-2020 creating Natchitoches Parish Sewer District No. 2, establishing the geographical boundaries of the District, creating a Board of Commissioners to manage the District and establishing the makeup and the authority of the Board.
Other Agenda Items:
Council to award contract to Tarver Industries, LLC, of Alexandria, LA with lowest bid of $766,943.08 for the resurfacing of Payne Subdivision, Phase 2 and with all three additive alternatives for a total of contract of $848,037.97.
Council to award bids for the following Highway Items:
- Base Coarse Aggregate SB2 —-Madden
- Bottom Ash——————–Charah
- Crushed Stone
- Stone Riprap 3X5————–Big 4
- Stone Rip Rap 30lb————Madden
- Base Coarse Aggregate Glauconite Surface Coarse(Green Rock)————Big 4
- Silty Clay Soil—————FFT Trucking
- Grader Blades—————–Doggett
- DEF Fluid———————Fastenal
- Visitors for Non-Agenda Items. (3 minutes)