This is to advise that a regular meeting of the Natchitoches Parish Council will be held on Monday, October 19, 2020 at Five? Thirty (5:30) p.m. Large Courtroom, 2nd Floor Courthouse.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
4. Pledge of Allegiance
5. Invited guests, and special presentations: Presentation of 2019 NPG Audit-TCBT
6. Reports of Department Heads:
Public Works Director- Mr. Johnny Salard OCS Executive Director- Ms. Sharon Harris Parish Treasurer- Ms. Julie Lockhart
Interim Director Planning and Zoning-Mr. David Kees, Jr.
7. Parish President-Mr. John Richmond
8. Adopt the minutes of the regular meeting of the Natchitoches Parish Council held Monday, September 21, 2020, and Special Meeting September 25, 2020.
9. Appointments of Boards and Commissions. Consider adopting a resolution confirming re? appointment/appointments to the following boards/commissions.
A. Council to consider confirming the appointment of Mr. Greg Duggan to replace Mr. Darrell Roque to the Natchitoches Parish Fire District #5 Board.
10. First Introduction of proposed Ordinances:
A. Council to approve the Introduction of Ordinance
#017-2020 a budget for the fiscal year beginning January 1, 2021 and ending December 31, 2021 and making appropriations for each Department, Project, and Account.
B. Council to approve the Introduction of Ordinance #018-2020 for Budget Amendments for the General Fund, Highway, Criminal Court, Sales Tax, and Library Funds.
Public Bearings: NONE.
Action on Proposed Ordinances: NONE. RESOLUTIONS: NONE.
11. Other Agenda Items:
A. Council to consider authorizing the Parish President to execute Change Order No. 1 for the Resurfacing of Streets in Payne Subdivision, Phase 2.
B. Council to consider engaging TCBT for auditing services for Years ending December 31, 2020, December 31, 2021 and December 31, 2022 and grant Parish President the authority to sign the associated documents to enter into this engagement.
C. Council to award bids for “Pulverization selected Parish Roads” to W. E. McDonald and Sons LLC Louisiana Contractors license number 8815.
D. Council to consider authorizing the Purchasing Agent to seek sealed bid proposals for materials and supplies for the Parish Highway and Solid Waste Departments.
E. Council to consider reimbursement of vehicle damages received to private vehicle by parish equipment while employee was at work but not in vehicle.
12. Visitors for Non-Agenda Items. (3 minutes)