NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING HEARING
PARISH OF NATCHITOCHES VIA TELECONFERENCE
Monday, August 16, 2021
CALL IN NUMBER 425-436-6302 PIN: 780273
A G E N D A
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Invited guests, and special presentations
- Reports of Department Heads:
Public Works Director- Mr. Johnny Salard
OCS Executive Director- Ms. Sharon Harris
Parish Treasurer- Ms. Julie Lockhart
Interim Director Planning and Zoning-Mr. David Kees, Jr.
- Parish President-Mr. John Richmond
- Adopt the minutes of the regular meeting of the Natchitoches Parish Council held Monday, July 19, 2021, and Special Meeting, Thursday, July 1, 2021.
- Appointments of Boards and Commissions.
Consider adopting a resolution confirming re-appointment/appointments to the following boards/commissions. None
- First Introduction of proposed Ordinances: None
Public Hearings: None
Action on Proposed Ordinances: None
- Council to approve Resolution 035-2021 Cannot use the regular polling place in Melrose this coming election. The Secretary of State’s office has agreed that we can “double up” at the Cypress Polling Place for this one election
The details are as follows.
- This is an emergency move because of the short time prior to the election.
- The regular polling place is at the St. Augustine Catholic Church in Melrose. 2250 LA Hwy 484
- The temporary polling place will be at the Cypress polling building 11345 LA Hwy 1
- After the October election, the permanent polling place will go back to St. Augustine Catholic Church.
- The Natchitoches Parish Government has no objection to this temporary emergency move.
- Other Agenda Items:
- Council to consider authorizing the Parish President to enter into Cooperative Endeavor Agreement with the Cedar Bend Community and Gerry Unruh for improvements to Cedar Bend Drive and Riverview Drive.
- Council to consider authorizing the Parish President, to award the RFQ and sign a contract with IBTS being the lowest bidder that related to Certified Building Official and Flood Plan management services.
- Council to consider authorizing the Parish President to enter into Cooperative Endeavor Agreements with the following good Samaritans, and to sign and execute all documents related to the agreements:
- Gerry Unruh – Riverview
- Michael Stedman-Craig Loop
- Rodney Salard-Marco Road
- Johnny Stewart-Montgomery Camp Road
- Visitors for Non-Agenda Items. (3 minutes)
This Regular Council Meeting will be held via Teleconference:
Call In Number 425 436-6302
If you have any questions concerning any of the agenda items, please email your questions to the Council Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to get questions in, 12:00 Noon, Monday, August 16, 2021. Or if you have any questions, please contact Council Clerk at 318-352-2714 EXT 5.