• Nov. 9: Provencal Junior High School will host a Veterans Program at 10 a.m. Attending veterans can RSVP by calling 318-472-6174 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Nov. 10: The Louisiana Workforce Commission will host a Veteran’s Day Lunch from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. at the Ben D. Johnson Center. RSVP to Barbara Leach by Nov. 6 by calling 357-3148 or email email@example.com.
• Nov. 11: Lakeview’s JROTC will host a Veteran’s Day program at 10 a.m. Veterans welcome; breakfast is from 9:15-10 a.m. RSVP to Linda Davidson (318-476-3360) or Stacey Wiggins (864-395-5314, firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Nov. 11: The Natchitoches Parish Veterans and Memorial Park will host their Veterans Day Program on the downtown riverbank stage at 4 p.m. This program gives thanks to veterans that served in the Vietnam War era. Any past or present resident of Natchitoches Parish that served anytime between 1955-1975 that will be in attendance is asked to submit their name and branch of service via email to Betsymae4h@gmail.com or Amanda.email@example.com by Nov. 2.
• Nov. 12: Natchitoches Central High School JROTC Veterans Day Program in the NCHS Main Gym. Breakfast will be served for veterans and family members at 9 a.m. At 10 a.m., veterans will enter the gym by branch. This year’s theme is “Honoring All Who Severed.” The guest speaker is Lieutenant Colonel Joshua Drake, Professor of Military Science at NSU, Louisiana Army ROTC Program. Contact the NCHS JROTC Department at (318) 352-9656 to RSVP by Friday, Nov. 5.
To add your event or to recognize a veteran, contact Hannah Richardson at firstname.lastname@example.org