Natchitoches Parish Sheriffs Deputies and Natchitoches Parish Fire Protection District #6 responded Jan. 26 at approximately 10:17 a.m. to NATCOM 911 Center reports of a structure fire in the 1800 block of Johnson Chute Road.
Units arrived shortly afterwards, finding the structure engulfed in flames.
The homeowner was not at home but was contacted and responded to the scene.
Deputies say the residence received heavy damage.
The cause of the fire is being determined by Fire District #6.
Units remained on scene for over an hour.